Benefits of Active Mānuka Honey
- Helps to promote general wellness & overall digestive health
- Reduces oral pathogens in plaque aiding in oral health
- Helps to soothe a sore throat, helps protect against common cold
- Helps to relieve sinus infection when used with nasal rinse
- Helps to relieve mild digestive upsets, indigestion, gastric reflux
- Aids in the healing of stomach ulcers, and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Promotes acne reduction, enhances facial complexion
- Helps treat external wounds, even those with antibiotic resistant bacteria such as MRSA
Great-Tasting, Natural Food, No Side Effects
Active Mānuka honey is a great alternative to, or compliment to, traditional medications. It can be enjoyed daily, as part of an overall wellness approach, or taken in response to specific health issues.
Links To Some Interesting Articles
Below are links to research and news reports about Manuka honey. Each of these links will take you off of our website. We do not take responsibility for the content on the linked sites.
Science & Medical Research
The pace of scientific research into the wellness and healing properties of Manuka Honey has accelerated in recent years. We review this information regularly and organize what we think are the best and most useful papers here.
Review of Manuka Honey Research
Clostridium Difficile (C. diff)
Gastric Ulcers, H. Pylori
Pathogens, Bacteria, Viruses
Wound, Skin Care
News Articles & Medical Reporting
Read on to learn how Manuka honey is made. Click here.